Severe Storm Damage Causes Course Closure | Members Home | Picton Golf Club

Tee Time SpecialsBook a Tee Time Facebook   Twitter

Pro Shop: 613 476 2222   |   The View: 613 476 8383

The Course opens for the Season on Friday April 21st. 

Click to view our 2017 Membership Fees

The 2017 Play For Free Program start September 1st. New members who pay now to join for the 2018 Season will enjoy playing privileges for the balance of the 2017 Season at no charge.
Click here for details.

The Members' Closing Tournament is on Sunday Oct 15th. All members are encouraged to come out and play this special round together. 12:00 noon shotgun - 4 person Scramble, with great prizes, including Picton Poker, followed by cocktails & dinner and our year-end awards and prizes. Non-member spouses and partners are welcome to join us for dinner.
Cost is only $30 for member golf/dinner.
Just $25 for dinner only. Cocktails and dinner start at 5:00pm.
Sign up and pay in the Pro Shop. Deadline is October 8th. Sign up as a team, or as an individual and teams will be put together.
Click here to view the Poster.

The 2017 Annual General Meeting takes place Wednesday November 1st. Registration starts at 6:30pm, meeting commences at 7:00pm. Click here for more information.


Hole-In-One & Other Achievements
Have you had a Hole-In-One or other great golfing achievement this season, or know anyone who has?
If so, please let us know so that we can post it right here on the Members' Page. Let the staff in the Pro Shop know or send us a quick email at 

Back to News
Severe Storm Damage Causes Course Closure

A mighty storm swept through Prince Edward County on Monday May 1st. The storm made a head-on collision with Picton Golf & Country Club and left in its wake severe damage, downed trees and much flooding.  Additional rainfall is forecast for most of the upcoming week compounding the already saturated course. As a result, the course will remain closed until at least Friday of next week. It is very rare that we have had to close the course for an extended period, and we don't take that decision lightly. However, under the circumstances, we believe that this is the wise decision. Our current target to re-open is Friday May 12th. Updates will be posted on the website and sent via email to members as conditions are reviewed.

Thank you for your patience as we deal with Mother Nature.

~ Your Board of Directors

* photos courtesy of Dave Mackay