Many of our Men's and women's leagues are open to public players.
Click here to download and print the complete League Registration form.
Wednesday Morning Senior Men's League
- Members and non-members welcome (Green fees apply to non-members)
- 2019 League dates: Wednesday May 8thto Wednesday September 25th.
- Format: 18 Hole round with special games each week. (9 Hole players can be accommodated.) Golfers play in different groups each week.
- Tee times start at 9:00am or 10:00am, depending on the time of year.
- To participate, advise the Pro Shop by Saturday before 4pm for play on the following Wednesday. Tee times and groups are available in the Pro Shop by Mondays and also by Tee-On automated email.
- There is no up-front fee to participate and no commitment to play every week. Play when you are able and pay the weekly league fee of $4.
- To assist us in planning numbers and tee times needed, please click here to advise of your interest in participating.
Thursday Men's Twilight League
- Members and non-members are welcome. (Special league green fees apply to non-members.)
- 2019 League dates: Thursday May 9 to Thursday August 29.
- Year-End tournament and banquet on Saturday September 7th. 1:00pm shotgun start.
- Format: 4-person team, 9 Hole scramble. 2 teams per hole. 5:30pm shotgun start.
- League Fee: $45, payable before May 9th. Includes year-end tournament and banquet.
- Please note: This league is extremely popular and fills to capacity most years. Acceptance of new registration is subject to availability. Individual players can register to be wait-listed for a team and can also play “stand-by” golf on Thursdays and be placed with teams that don’t have all players available.
- Click here to register online.
Tuesday Morning Women's League
- Members and non-members welcome (green fees apply for non-members).
- 2019 League dates: Tuesday May 7th to Tuesday September 17th.
- Format: 18 Hole round with special games each week. (9 Hole players can be accommodated.)
- League fee: $10. Register and pay in the Pro Shop before May 3rd.
- The "Game of the Week" will be posted on the Women's bulletin board weekly. Participation in some games requires a valid handicap.
- The 10 Golf Canada Pin Rounds will be played on selected Tuesdays. Schedule will be posted on the women's bulletin board. Valid handicap is required for Pin Rounds.
- Tee times approximately 8:00 am to 9:30 am, depending on the time of year and number of players.
- To reserve your weekly tee time, sign up with the starter each Tuesday morning for the following week or let the Pro Shop know prior to Saturday at 4:00 pm. Tee times and groups will be emailed to players on Sunday.
- Please advise the Pro Shop as soon as possible if you have to cancel.
- Click here to register online
Wednesday Afternoon Women's League
Please note: Registration is now closed to new participants. If you were registered in the 2018 league you may still re-register for the 2019 League. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please contact league convenor Liz Jones at 613-476-6250 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members and non-members welcome (Special league green fees apply for non-members).
- 2019 League dates: Wednesday May 8thto Wednesday August 28th.
- (note, there is no league play on Wednesday July 31st, league play for this week will be held on Tues July 31st.)
- League fee is $40, payable before May 8th, and includes prizes for all participants and the Awards Banquet on September 4.
- Format: 4-person team9-Hole Scramble.
- Tee times are approximately 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Teams may play together. Singles are assigned to teams.
- To reserve your weekly tee time, sign up with the starter each Wednesday afternoon for the following week or with the Pro Shop prior to Saturday at 4:00 pm.
- Tee times will be emailed to players on Sunday.
- Click here to register online.
Please click here to contact the Pro Shop for more information.