Many of our Men's and women's leagues are open to public players.
2021 League Information and Registration form will be available soon.
2020 League Information
Wednesday Morning Senior Men's "Drop-In" League (50+)
- Members and non-members welcome (Green fees apply to non-members)
- 2020 League dates: Wednesday May 27 to Wednesday September 23.
- Format: 18 Hole round with special games each week. (9 Hole players can be accommodated.) Golfers play in different groups each week.
- Tee times start at 8:00am or 9:00am, depending on the time of year.(tee times commence 1 hour after the first tee time of the day.)
- To participate, advise the Pro Shop by Saturday before 4pm for play on the following Wednesday. Tee times and groups are available in the Pro Shop by Mondays and also by Tee-On automated email.
- There is no up-front fee to participate and no commitment to play every week. Play when you are able and pay the weekly league fee of $4.
- Registration is now closed for the 2020 Men's Senior League.
Thursday Men's Twilight League
Due to COVID-19 Restrictions this league will not run for the 2020 Season. Special Green Fee rates are in effect for league players to enjoy a game of golf Thursdays after 4pm.
- Members and non-members are welcome. (Special league green fees apply to non-members.)
- 2020 League dates: Thursday May 7 to Thursday August 27.
- Year-End tournament and banquet on Saturday August 29. 1:00pm shotgun start.
- Format: 4-person team, 9 Hole scramble. 2 teams per hole. 5:30pm shotgun start.
- League Fee: $45, payable with Registration before May 7. Includes year-end tournament and banquet.
- Please note: This league is extremely popular and fills to capacity most years. Acceptance of new registration is subject to availability. Individual players can register to be wait-listed for a team and can also play “stand-by” golf on Thursdays and be placed with teams that don’t have all players available.
- Registration now closed for the 2020 Men's Twilight League.
Tuesday Morning Women's League
- Members and non-members welcome (green fees apply for non-members).
- 2020 League dates: Tuesday May 26 to Tuesday September 15.
- Format: 18 Hole round with special games each week. (9 Hole players can be accommodated.)
- League fee: $10, payable with Registration before before May 1.
- The "Game of the Week" will be posted on the Women's bulletin board weekly.
- The 10 Golf Canada Pin Rounds will be played on selected Tuesdays. Schedule will be posted on the women's bulletin board. Valid handicap is required for Pin Rounds.
- Tee times approximately 8:00 am to 9:30 am, depending on the time of year and number of players.
- To reserve your weekly tee time, sign up with the starter each Tuesday morning for the following week or let the Pro Shop know prior to Saturday at 4:00 pm. Tee times and groups will be emailed to players on Sunday.
- Please advise the Pro Shop as soon as possible if you have to cancel.
- Registration now closed for the 2020 Women's Tuesday Morning League.
Wednesday Afternoon Women's League
- Members and non-members welcome (Special league green fees apply for non-members).
- 2020 League dates: Wednesday May 27 to Wednesday August 26.
- (note, there is no league play on Wednesday July 29, league play for this week will be held on Tues July 28.)
- League fee is $40, payable with Registration before May 6, and includes prizes for all participants and the Awards Banquet on September 2.
- Format: 4-person team, 9-Hole Scramble.
- Tee times are approximately 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Teams may play together. Singles are assigned to teams.
- To reserve your weekly tee time, sign up with the starter each Wednesday afternoon for the following week or with the Pro Shop prior to Saturday at 4:00 pm.
- Tee times will be emailed to players on Sunday.
- Registration now closed for the 2020 Women's Wednesday Afternoon League.
Please click here to contact the Pro Shop for more information.