Many of our Men's and women's leagues are open to public players.
Registration for the 2020 Season starts mid February.
Click here to download and print the 2020 League Registration form. (Forms can be dropped off at the Pro Shop starting March 16.) Online forms can be accessed on or after February 15.)
2020 League Information
Wednesday Morning Senior Men's "Drop-In" League (50+)
- Members and non-members welcome (Green fees apply to non-members)
- 2020 League dates: Wednesday May 6 to Wednesday September 23.
- Format: 18 Hole round with special games each week. (9 Hole players can be accommodated.) Golfers play in different groups each week.
- Tee times start at 8:00am or 9:00am, depending on the time of year.(tee times commence 1 hour after the first tee time of the day.)
- To participate, advise the Pro Shop by Saturday before 4pm for play on the following Wednesday. Tee times and groups are available in the Pro Shop by Mondays and also by Tee-On automated email.
- There is no up-front fee to participate and no commitment to play every week. Play when you are able and pay the weekly league fee of $4.
- To assist us in planning numbers and tee times needed, please click here to advise of your interest in participating.
Thursday Men's Twilight League
- Members and non-members are welcome. (Special league green fees apply to non-members.)
- 2020 League dates: Thursday May 7 to Thursday August 27.
- Year-End tournament and banquet on Saturday August 29. 1:00pm shotgun start.
- Format: 4-person team, 9 Hole scramble. 2 teams per hole. 5:30pm shotgun start.
- League Fee: $45, payable with Registration before May 7. Includes year-end tournament and banquet.
- Please note: This league is extremely popular and fills to capacity most years. Acceptance of new registration is subject to availability. Individual players can register to be wait-listed for a team and can also play “stand-by” golf on Thursdays and be placed with teams that don’t have all players available.
- Click here to register online.
Tuesday Morning Women's League
- Members and non-members welcome (green fees apply for non-members).
- 2020 League dates: Tuesday May 5 to Tuesday September 15.
- Format: 18 Hole round with special games each week. (9 Hole players can be accommodated.)
- League fee: $10, payable with Registration before before May 1.
- The "Game of the Week" will be posted on the Women's bulletin board weekly.
- The 10 Golf Canada Pin Rounds will be played on selected Tuesdays. Schedule will be posted on the women's bulletin board. Valid handicap is required for Pin Rounds.
- Tee times approximately 8:00 am to 9:30 am, depending on the time of year and number of players.
- To reserve your weekly tee time, sign up with the starter each Tuesday morning for the following week or let the Pro Shop know prior to Saturday at 4:00 pm. Tee times and groups will be emailed to players on Sunday.
- Please advise the Pro Shop as soon as possible if you have to cancel.
- Click here to register online
Wednesday Afternoon Women's League
- Members and non-members welcome (Special league green fees apply for non-members).
- 2020 League dates: Wednesday May 6 to Wednesday August 26.
- (note, there is no league play on Wednesday July 31st, league play for this week will be held on Tues July 28.)
- League fee is $40, payable with Registration before May 8, and includes prizes for all participants and the Awards Banquet on September 2.
- Format: 4-person team, 9-Hole Scramble.
- Tee times are approximately 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Teams may play together. Singles are assigned to teams.
- To reserve your weekly tee time, sign up with the starter each Wednesday afternoon for the following week or with the Pro Shop prior to Saturday at 4:00 pm.
- Tee times will be emailed to players on Sunday.
- Click here to register online.
Please click here to contact the Pro Shop for more information.