More Fun, Friendly and Great Golf
- The Ringer Board challenges you to improve your score on each of the 18 holes
- Posted in the Women’s Lounge
- Record all 18 hole scores of an early season game (before the end of May) along with your handicap as of that date
- Post improved scores throughout the season to a maximum of 3 additional scores per hole
- Improved scores may be entered until September 15, 2017
- Scores will be tallied and winners determined by handicap flights
- Prizes will be awarded at Women’s Closing.
Birdie Tree and Par Tree
- Birdie Tree competition is open to all Women’s Section members
- Par Tree competition is open to Women’s Section members whose handicaps are 25 or greater
- When you get a “Par” or a “Birdie,” fill out a tag; include your name, the date and the hole number and hang it on the appropriate tree
- Only one tag per person per hole is allowed. For example, if you birdie the 18th hole 3 times over the season, you may only hang one tag for that hole on the tree
- Recognition will be given to those with the most tags on each tree at our Women’s Closing.
- Lapel pins are awarded to those who break 100, 90 or 80 for the first time.