Picton Golf & Country Club remains fully committed to the support of Junior Golf. We will continue to provide a comprehensive program that is designed to introduce, instruct, and provide an environment for all calibres of junior golfers. Our Junior Program is vibrant and full of opportunity for young golfers to Try, Learn and Compete as they grow into the game.
Junior members have almost unrestricted access to the golf course to play unlimited golf and are able to enjoy a variety of events, clinics and competitions, such as:
- Free clinics at the driving range with golf teacher Mike Pero and special Short Game Clinic.
- Junior Mentor Program - be a part of our Monday mentor program & learn from adult members in real time, and on the course with regular games.
- Tuesday Specials for Junior and Seniors (non-member adults are welcome & encouraged to participate)
- Special fun competitions including the very popular Junior/Senior Alternate Shot tournaments, the year end Drive, Chip and Putt Challenge and of course, the Junior Club Championships.
Picton Golf & Country Club offers exceptional membership rates for all Juniors (ages 11-18) and Junior Learners (Age 10 & under), including 50% discounts for children and grandchildren of members. Non members who participate in our "open" Junior Program events also enjoy special rates and green fees.
Click for more Membership details
Have a question about our Junior Program? Please click here.
2018 Junior Program Schedule
- NEW FOR 2018 Multi-Sport Team Golf Challenge
- Free Junior Golf Clinics
- Junior Short Game Clinic
- Monday Mentor Program
- Tuesday Junior/Adult Games Night
- Kids Golf Free Program
- Junior/Adult Team Alternate Shot Tournaments
- Junior Club Championships
- Drive, Chip & Putt Challenge
Click here to contact the Pro Shop for more information