Golf canada pin rounds
- This is a nationally sponsored stroke play competition played on the member course under the same conditions on specified days
- It is a NET competition (course handicap subtracted from gross score)
- 10 Tuesdays are designated as Pin Round days. (See Tuesday League schedule for dates)
- An aggregate of the 4 lowest net Pin Rounds is used to determine scoring. Therefore, it is not necessary to play all 10 designated Pin Round games.
- When playing a Pin Round, players must adhere to stroke play rules and putt out every hole (no gimmes)
- Players record their gross score, handicap, and net score on the Pin Round sheets located in the Women’s Lounge
- Scorecards must be fully completed, signed, attested and deposited in the box labelled “scorecards.”