- Club members only
- Details, draw and score sheets will be posted on the bulletin board in the Women’s Lounge
- The mixed competitions will also be posted on the Mixed Board in the downstairs hallway
- Sign-up in the Women’s Lounge
- These tournaments require you to have a valid handicap. Don’t forget to enter your ESC score into the computer after every game (9 or 18 holes).
Important Match Play Information
- Sign up by May 15
- When planning a Match Play date, ensure you allow enough time for a play-off
- Ties will be determined by a hole-by-hole play-off, using handicap strokes on the appropriate holes, as per the GAO Captain’s Booklet
- In case of inclement weather, if fewer than 9 holes have been played, the match should be rescheduled. If more than 9 holes have been played, a winner could be declared providing the players in the match agree to this before the start of play
- Consult the bulletin boards for the names of your opponents and the dates by which your games must be played
- Extensions to the dates may be given for special circumstances only if approved by the Executive
- It is customary for winners to buy losers a beverage of their choice after the game!
- Players are responsible for arranging games by deadlines.
- Players must finish the round unless, because of weather conditions, they are taken off the course by the Pro Shop.